Wright Architectural Millwork is seeking an in house draftsperson/engineer with 4 years of architectural millwork drafting experience using AUTOCAD 2014 or higher and Knowledge of AWI Standards. Experience with WoodCadCam, Inventor, Microvellum or equivalent “Cad/Cam” software, as well as Cut-RITE & WoodWOP is preferred.
As a draftsperson with Wright Architectural Millwork you will be responsible for the production of shop drawings and related bills of materials, assembly of submittal packages, and other similar duties.
- You will compare material types, quantities, and conformance to architectural specifications with estimate, confer with Project Manager and Estimator on any conflicts and resolve before submission is made to general contractor.
- You will develop detailed production drawings with material and hardware schedules for the various projects undertaken by the company.
- You will also review architectural plans, coordinate millwork details with other trades to avoid conflicts, product drawings of the project’s components showing exact details, elevations, sections, etc., and develop various schedules for doors, hardware or other similar details.
- You will also be responsible for Revising drawings based on changes made to the original plans or as field conditions require.
- You will also be responsible for processing and checking cut list created from “Cad/Cam” software.
- You will be creating machining programs for the CNC.
- The drafting personal also provide as a liaison with the Project Manager or other personnel in order to clarify plans, instructions, time schedules, or other similar details.
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com